We’re off to the UK once again, for a 10 day tour! Mostly in the South East, but with a random trip to Nottingham thrown in for good measure too. You can see all the dates below – be sure to keep your favourites free.
- 30th May – 9pm – Number 54 (High Street, Horley, West Sussex)
- 31st May – 9pm – Woodnestock Festival (The Anchor, Wingham, Kent)
- 2nd June – 5pm – Woodnestock Festival (Little Rig Stage)
- 3rd June – 9pm – Fez Bar (Margate, Kent)
- 4th June – 9pm – The New Inn (Canterbury, Kent)
- 5th June – 9pm – Running Horses (Nottingham) – with support from Paul Carbuncle!
- 7th June – 9pm – The Dorset Arms (East Grinstead, West Sussex)
- 8th June – 4pm – Smugglers Records (Deal, Kent)
- 8th June – 9pm – The Lighthouse (Deal, Kent)
All gigs are free to enter. Enjoy live music with us!